1.11.2013

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall



















































........
All from Tumblr.

Again, sorry for the lack of posts, like I mentioned, school's been pretty busy, mid-term exam has almost killed me. LOL (seriously.) Here's some of the photos from my tumblr lately. I think they are all sooo inspiring, like you can't find any photos like these elsewhere, but tumblr. ❤ So I will keep my tumblr. updated for sure, feel free to check it out! ((click here

And here's my favorite song lately (brain-washed by my sis. She's such a huge twilight fan, and she keeps playing and singing this song since we watched Breaking dawn during the Christmas holiday. At first I found it a little bit annoying ._. (maybe it's because my sis's voice? shhhh;p  But then I think this song is amazinggg! Christina Perri has the most beautiful voice ever!  

What's your favourite lately? Hot choco for winter or like my sis, twilight saga? Please comment below and let me know! xx





facebook | twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Youtube | Formspring | Lookbook

4 comments:

  1. I love these shots! They're so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment:) means a lot to me!!

      Delete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)