1.23.2013

ready set GO!










 .^______^
---------------
It's sports day these two days, however I'm not really a sporty girl, so i decided to be a student helper, then I can still enjoy the atmosphere of the athletic meet instead of siting on the auditorium and do nothing. I helped picking the discus and taking record for long jump. I was having so much fun working with my mates, and the games were really exciting and dangerous (so I had to wear a helmet to protect myself), except I felt like I were a dog when I picked up the discus for the participants lol. xx

I just found out this video, I think it's sooo cool. Hope you enjoy it:)



facebook | twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Youtube | Formspring | Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)