3.21.2013

TAIPEI PHOTO DIARY + PLAYLIST:)




















tightly-packed schedule aside, this trip is extremely fantastic! this is my first time to visit Taipei, let alone travel with my schoolmates. we had lots of fun and became much closer. many things happened these days, some were so awkward,  some were scary : staying in room 901--- the end of the corridor, worrying about spiders drops down on me in the zoo ---so i kept my umbrella open the whole time.__. all in all this trip totally worth it i'd tried a lot of food in Taipei, they tasted so goooood. people in Taipei are the nicest people I've ever met, they always treat you like their own family.  Taipei absolutely worth a visit!

and here's the playlist:)

Good night!xx.

 Please like my Facebook page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)