4.04.2013

head on lap







tank top: f21 denim jacket: mum skirt : taobao

these pictures were taken a long time ago, because of the rainy day, i can't go out to take new outfit post so i thought, why not? i took these jpges with my sister last summer, it was my first time to take photos like these, i remember it was kind of embarrassing to post in front of my sis, and the people passing by will stare at us. it's getting much better now:) xx.


how's your Easter break?

 please like my facebook page and follow my instagram (jessicasinxo) :D

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. I get really embarrassed when I'm posing in front of people too - so I resort to using random objects as tripods :3

    http://parodiesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks:D
      exactly! i now just post in front of my bff and my little sis .///.

      Delete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)