4.26.2013

Cream MAMI♥






tee:taobao skirt&cap:2% shoes:converse photos: my sister

I know, I know I should be dieting, but it's not my fault. Snacks keep seducing me, and i can't just say no, right? I feel like in heaven once the vanilla ice-cream melting in my mouth (you stop exaggerating), tasting the long-lost-sweetness (unless the dryers i ate last Sunday count:3) and the cone is so tasty. It's really hard to stay away from ice in Summer though. So I announce, my almost-3-weeks-weight-loss-plan ended today, officially.

Shooting with my sister makes the process more enjoyable and comfortable. She always make jokes on me posting with stupid posts, and we keeping giggling during the shooting which makes the situation less awkward. better photos resulted.

Happy Firday guys ♥ xx.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool hat!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)