6.27.2013

fellows



Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you I'm never good enough

When I don't care
I can play him like a Ken doll
Won't wash my hair
Then make him bounce like a basketball

But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yes you, make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand

You make me glow
But I cover up, won't let it show

So I'm putting my defenses up
Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack

Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around I get paralyzed
And every time I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help

Demi Lovato -- Heart Attack

Exam's finally over! i will post more frequently, i promise! a flashback of the past few weeks, i really appreciate every moment, it's really nice to have instagram capturing these moments<3 follow me @jessicasinxo

Good night.xx

2 comments:

  1. how can you post the instagram on blogger??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just save the photos and then upload them!

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)