6.01.2013

SUMMER LOVE



May had officially ended, time really flies. I feel as if i was backed from Taiwan just for a few weeks. Summer break is getting nearer, before that, i still have to deal with my final exam, Gosh only 9 days left, and i still have loads of things to do. Advance apologies for lack of post due to the high-pressure-exam-weeks. but i'm sure i'll post more frequently once exam's over!

And here's my March-to-May video diary, just wanna let you guys know more about my life and share my happiness with you:) hope you enjoy it! let me know if you want me to do more videos like this in the comment below!

hope you're having a great weekend!

lots of love.xx. 

follow me on facebook and lookbook:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)