7.15.2013

PV over T

backpack: American Apparel dress: boutique near home sneakers: converse

Siting in front of my computer, editing video for my student union candidate cabinet nonstop from morning til night on Saturday made me feel annoyed about using electronics for the first time ever. i almost bombed my pc that day (seriously) not that i don't like video-editing, it was just hard put to concentrate on doing same thing continuously for someone like me. So i took a day off from myself yesterday, left the world behind (instagram doesn't count heyyy) went running with my sis, finished the-half-way-done-south-of-the-border-west-of-the-sun and forgot about my abandoned blog *apologized* 

how's your weekend?xx.


follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)