8.21.2013

Singapore diary

























So yeah, here's the photo/ video diary for you guys! i had so much fun in Singapore with my family, and i really like the culture there. Singaporers are really nice and helpful they will help you before you ask. and i tried tons of  gourmet in this week.(I slipped into a food coma last week) Teh Tarik and durian puff(i know lots of you guys don't like it, but i think it tastes soooo gooooood) is my favourite in this trip. Some people i knew said a week is way too long for a small country like Singapor, but for me it's just enough to explore Singapore one-sided, if i have a second chance i will definitely visit there again! Hope you enjoy the video!xx

1 comment:

  1. your video is making me hungry haha

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)