12.24.2013

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


All from H&M except Nike sneakers photos taken by Ellie Tse

I know this is not Christmas-ish at all. just a comfy-but-with-an-all-eyes-on-my-new-kicks-appeal-look. I have a crush on these leopards and have gone absolutely insane. I'm gonna keep 'em clean and safe and sound before I got too amused and ruin 'em in some New Year Partey/ tripped up by their laces strolling over to a cake shop. Okay just get a glimpse of the facade of the perfect pair ever without inordinate amount of stains/ scratches on them.

Oh and I love the leather detail of the top, too.

Merry Christmas to you all 

7 comments:

  1. Again, Your Nike is very Awesomee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super outfit, merry xmas!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty :D
    loved your pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to find another blogger of similar age and from same place! love ur pics and style <3
    merry xmas btw

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)