12.17.2013

FalltoWinter



Everytime I do a Insta #throwback post, I feel like decades had passed imperceptibly, yet a semester had merely over, and exam take place right after Christmas break, i.e. Alas, study leave.

Blue sky and white cloud day above seems so far away, liquid sunshine and freezing fingers have basically encapsulated my life at the moment, fog is surrounding the mountain outside the window of my room 24/7, which makes it even more mysterious. I am enthralled by the scene and started to enjoy the overcast sky, which is good.

Notwithstanding my messy messy room pile up mass of books and notes, I am super looking forward to celebrating Christmas with the gifts staying under christmas tree, holiday sale/ gift box and gingerbread man.

Oh, and it'd make my day if you followed me on instagram (click here)

Have a nice day!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)