12.31.2013

NEW IN // Happy New Year



I just bought some exquisite candies during Christmas/ New Year sale as New Year gifts for myself. Make sure to check out those high-street store(i.e. Zara) near you, I'm sure you could get some insightful pieces. Beware: Take care of your wallet I need to put a cap on spending after a meandering in some boutiques.*sign* Can't wait to show the details to you guys in more outfit posts, watch out for those posts!

Saunter aside, 2013 is almost over, a.k.a. exam's starting very soon. This is crazy. TIME FLIES. I know I've said this before and way too often but this is what I feel everytime I blog and i don't know why. I started this blog 365days ago and miracle-ly still stick to it. Being a forgetful person, blogging is an amazing way to document my life other than writing diary, which i attempted to do averagely once in a half year and, obviously, failed every single time. Anyways, I look forwa and I have a feeling that 2014 will be even better!

See you in 2014!xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice clothes:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)