1.20.2014

She Will Be Loved


sweater from zara pants from here sneakers from nike air free 5.0


over-worn nike run 5.0 aside, I wanted to buy this sweater months ago but it was sold out when i remembered to bring my money along. My tears almost trickling down my cheeks right in front of the salesman (Not really but you know what I mean) I searched for it and the monki overalls (which i want so badly and could't get one and never will) like crazy in every way i could. Lucily, in the zara sale just before Christmas, it's like GOD finally hears my voice and let me found the one and only long sleeve knit in the heap of all those sale items. It's a miracle (well at least to me) I have a new obsession with oversize sweater recently. Other than bingtanghulu, this might be an other reason I hope Winter last forever. Oh, the exotic print on my pants looks so perfect!

have a nice day!xx

10 comments:

  1. fantastic looks dear. x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! the pants colour are so special.
    i hv bought many tops in the Zara final sale too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no one can ever resist Zara sale *sigh*

      Delete
  3. I'm in LOVE with those pants! I love the sneakers too, great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got my skirts and shorts today at https://www.justfor5pounds.com Super fast transaction!

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)