1.11.2014

The Bling Ring


leather jacket from 2% dress from taobao heels and  bracelet from Zara

Just a post I never managed to post. I did the shooting in the summer but forgot about it and left the jpges behind in one of the files on my desktop. I indeed love this set of photo my sister took for me. I have no idea why didn't I post these pics at first.The leather jacket goes pecfect with the white chiffon dress. I think I will probably change the heels to converse in order to wear them on a daily basis. I can barely walk in heels, or even in flats.

Oh, one more thing, i disabled my spring.me account, you can ask me question on ask.fm (here)/ tumblr (here) instead of spring.me:) You can add a lil bit color to a homebody's my life by sending me questions so feel free to do so! 

Have a nice day!xx

3 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit.:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this set of photos so much! best outfit for the transition between summer and fall <3

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love the way you paired your jacket with your look!
    xx,
    http://modeamen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)