2.24.2014

walnut muffin




sorry for not posting for what seems like ages, my bad. It's getting busier at school and stuff for no reason, projects and reports hit me like a wave, and they are my life priority for now. not really but seriously

As you can see from the photos, they were taken in the new year break, i went to an amusement park that day in the-grey-sweater-and blue-jean-overall-look, and i felt like 5 and holding my mom's hand and asked her to buy me candy and bingtangstrawberry the rest of the fotos is even better, can't wait to share with you!

Off now, needa get shit done. X.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "they are my life priority for now. not really but seriously" haha so me right now too :(
    Love the chunky knit paired with your dungarees. Bingtangstrawberry is wonderful. I miss hk food >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! good luck with what you're suffering* from
      It is! come back! X

      Delete
  3. I still wear the coat I ordered three years back at https://www.justfor5pounds.com & still in very good condition.

    ReplyDelete

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)