10.19.2015

easy


Zara dress Superga sneakers

Can't believe it's been more than 6 months since the last time I post anything on this space. So many things have happened in the past few months, and now i'm studying in london. Only know how lovely HK is when i'm here suffering from the coldness and missing my dad's cooking... 

Bought this pretty dress on the day before setting off to the UK. Wanted to twin with my bae at the airport, but it ends up i can only wear it in uk alone coz I'd rather stay in my pyjama-like outfit for the >10-hour-long-flight. haha. Those superga have become my new favourite through out the Summer. I literally live in them from the day i purchased them! *peeking at my foot at once and guess what Here they are*

Apart from the gloomy weather, everything's perfect. Met some nice people here, and started playing piano again.

3 comments:

love reading comments, so drop some by!
thanks for visiting:)